If you have wondered if you should start writing, anything. If you have wondered why you are so bad at writing, or speaking as well. If you have wondered about the benefits of writing, then wonder no more, and read these points on why you should write.
1. Creation. Turn the magical world inside your head into a reality. Make your ideas real. Recreate the imaginary. Have your own creation.
2. Pleasure. Feel good about your creation. Feel good that you did something. Relieve the stress by pouring out your thoughts. Refresh yourself by writing something beautiful.
3. Creativity. Force your mind to play around and catch ideas worth writing. Make it easier to come up with ideas. Boost your artistic bar by writing fiction or non-fiction. Broaden your imagination.
4. Fortify. Strengthen your ideas. Create roots for the ideas that are worth it. Connect them. Organize your mind. Broaden the ideas you already have.
5. Discipline. Everything that takes some effort contributes to your discipline. Boost your power of will. Challenge yourself, and be victorious.
6. Intelligence. Push yourself by writing. Train your brain. Encounter new worlds in your mind. Develop your wits.
7. Write. Better. By writing more. Practice your thinking. Hone your creativity. Boost your speaking skills by making it easier to catch ideas. Be more competitive. Write on a writers’ community or write on your secret diary. Write anywhere, anytime, about anything.
Photo by: Liz West